Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Documenting Communion and Baptistry Sets




These are the images of the Communion and Baptistry Set that I finished in May.
It always perplexes me how long it takes me to get things finished. I mean the documentation, not the work. Work seems to go fast. It's the billing, photography, moving photos off the camera, saving, changing to a small size for the blog, marking the cd so I can find them later........and then there's the whole problem of creating computer files and not having to scroll through endless photos or documents to find the ones you want. This is the area I need organizational help with. What do you do?

1 comment:

Linda Starr said...

I need help in this aspect too. I guess I have to start with getting some more CDs, I keep forgetting to purchase when I am downtown. Hopefully someone else has some great ideas.