Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Busy Week

We had a great weekend in Asheville. I took off some time from the studio to go with Jim to a veterinary conference and managed to see some other folks' work while there. Also stocked up at Highwater clay and Earthguild for cane, reed and dyes for my handles. I enjoyed walking around downtown and seeing the sites.
Now it's back to reality. I had a couple of good firings and my elements, which I have been stressing over, continue to work. They are close to their last legs and I keep hoping to nurse them through the next few weeks until after the holiday rush.
My mom and sister are coming this weekend and the ACC show is in Charlotte, so we will have a good time hanging around and seeing craft. My sister has a new clay project she wants to try but it is all in her head, no photos or pictures. Should be interesting. Gotta run...class starts in a short bit!

No comments: