Thursday, May 29, 2008

In the makings

This week has flown by. I have been making some dinnerware sets, so it has been a lot of checking, trimming, making more and bisque firing. Jim doesn't read my blog so I can safely tell you that I am making him a set of matching dishes for Father's Day. Should be a HUGE surprise, as we eat off my seconds, hardly any of which match.
Just purchased a new camera and will have to figure out how to use it. I think I will resort to the manual and peruse it a bit, so it may be bit before I figure out how to get pictures up with it. I did make some great pierced vases, going from tiny to large, so I will use the old one to get a shot of that family of work.
Wasn't the rain great yesterday? Got home last night and a bucket had about 2 inches of water in it. The back yard just soaked it up. Well, off to cut grass while the rain holds off and then make pots.

No comments: