Friday, November 13, 2009

Fresh Hot Pottery, Get your Fresh, Hot Pottery!

Just a very quick post, as I have been working like mad for the past two weeks and tomorrow is the Carolina Pottery Festival. I set up today and everything is really looking good. I was still working on changes to my display up until today. I have now have commissioned work cooling in the kiln for some folks coming out tomorrow and some awesome bird pieces that I have to figure out how to complete (how to put the bottom plugs in the bird banks). Anyway, hope you can come out. Pictures tomorrow or Sunday

2 comments:

jbf said...

I posted it on my blog today and hope to make it out to see everyone.

Have a good sale.

Vicki Gill, potter said...

Thanks so much for the plug! Nice to see you again yesterday and maybe today, as I am headed for the Claymatters meeting as soon as I unpack the van!