Monday, March 31, 2008

Changes in Plans


Studio closed through Thursday, April 3, 2008
This is an image I drew from photos I took while at the LA Museum last fall. It was a beautiful plate from Persia and I think it was about 500 years old. What I really loved about it was how abstract and simpified they had made the plant designs.

I ran out of my postcards for the open house this weekend and had to have a quickie printed while traveling, so this is what some of you may have received.
I am still on the road, so the studio will be closed until I get back, which I am hoping will be Thursday night. I apologize to anyone who has stopped by or phoned and couldn't get me today through Thursday.
This should make life exciting as I have an Open House this weekend. Well, "Life, so they say, is but a game and we let it slip away..." or so my memory of an old Seals and Croft song goes.
Hope to see you then....

No comments: