My friend Ron Philbeck has been making movies and posting on his blog site. I'm really interested in learning how to do this because:
1. It's really very interesting.
2. It's a wonderful way to give someone the real essence of your ideas. A picture may be worth a thousand words, but a movie brings the picture to life.
3. I kept thinking how fun it would be to help the kids produce a movie when they were younger, but we never got a video camera.
4. It is something new and different.
5. Maybe it fulfills on some very basic level my desire to be a performer/rock star/movie star (but I have made myself a promise not to sing if I do it).
Anyway, check out the tour of his studio either through his website or look below at Blogs I Like for a short cut.