Friday, June 13, 2008

A new blog

I'm setting up a new blog, but not for me. It's for the Carolina Pottery Festival. I have found I can manage the blogs much easier than changing a website. If you want to see it in the works--as in, I am still working on it and it needs a lot of info--go to www.carolinapotteryfestival.blogspot.com. I am one of the Board of Directors for the festival and have done the promotion and marketing for it since we started in in 2001. If you know anyone who is a pottery lover, please pass on the info. This year's festival will be on Nov. 8, 2008.

For those interested souls, I did decide that the red shutters would be beautiful and now they are finished and hung. Images to come in the future.

2 comments:

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

The festival blog looks great!

Ron said...

That looks really nice Vicki. Your vases in the banner are awesome. Thanks also for the link to my blog.