Among the list:
- A face vase for a show in Georgia. Now I find that it has to be a jug. Makeover. Dang...... Thought I was done except for the firing! But I am pleased with the vase. Pictures to follow.
- Mailing out a wholesale order
- Dog Training. This dropped by the wayside while Jim was sick.
- Moving all the furniture back in the office now that it is painted.
- Going through files and office supplies to organize
- Completing a workman's comp audit for my husband's business. My Other Job is Accounts Payable, along with any "Honey can you help me with this?" project that Jim has going. Next project is to understand the inventory computer program and help work out the bugs with reordering.
- Making a frame for the 40"x40" painting I finished. Priced out simple frames for this painting and they were in the $600 range. Oh, my. So, I have been cutting and sanding and painting 1"x4" boards. More pictures to follow.
That's enough for now. Rather than face the unlisted, uncompleted jobs I will just head into the studio to work. A simple choice......seems clay is always my simple choice for uncluttering my mind. What's yours?