Tuesday, June 19, 2007

technical stuff


This is a photo that my son took inside St. Louis Cathedaral. I love how the candles reflect in the darkness.
Tomorrow I go to Shelby to see how to update my website. I have been putting this off for a long time. I love making pots and firing the kiln, but trying to get new pictures up on the site is almost beyond me. Hopefully my webmaster will speak slowly and repeat often!


Also taking work to Buffalo Creek Gallery. Have had work there for just about 2 months.


Then I get to buzz back quickly and open up the gallery. Tomorrow is filing and organizing so the clay will call continuously and I will have to ignore it. I have so many things I want to try out now, so it will be difficult.


Have been working on communion sets this week. Tried to do some research at the library for images of historical chalices and patens but really couldn't find much. That was disappointing but did not stop me from leaving with an armful of books.

1 comment:

Jen Mecca said...

Vicki,
I finally had some time to read you blog. Boy the whole thing about New Orleans is so sad. We almost went there last month for my 40th birthday, but I just did'nt think it would be like it once was and I just did'nt want to go. Its so sad.
On a uplifting note, I like your new clay baskets. I was just telling someone the other day that we use to carry a potter at Cedar Creek that made really nice ones and they sold like hot cakes. Your onto something! Jen