Friday, December 4, 2009

Will you be there?

Working on some great pieces for this holiday open house.
Come and bring your friends.
I'll have lovely pottery in all shapes, sizes and prices.
Even a few wonderful, but slightly flawed pieces with reduced prices (only a very few from the last firing)
Also some really beautiful new "donut" semi-precious stone necklaces on satin cording and co-ordinating earrings.
And "snowflake", gingerbread men and heart ornaments for the tree.
(The snowflakes and hearts are in a white/delft blue glaze with an impressed design-
very lovely, if I do say so myself!)

3 comments:

Ron said...

I hope you have a great sale. We'll try and make it out. I had a dream about your bird pots the other night.

Vicki Gill, potter said...

I hope it wasn't like Hitchcock's The Birds, where ceramic bird heads are pecking at your windows! It would be great to see you guys, so hope you make it and hope your online sales are super.

Ron said...

No, nothing like that at all. I'll have to tell you about it when I see ya. You had made these really cool jars that had the body of the bird and everything.