Friday, December 14, 2007

Brunch--yumm

Today I get to dress up a bit and run over to Denver to have brunch with friends. Of course I will have to bring work clothes to change into, but a fun holiday thing! I did get all the work finished the other day, but it took 2 days, not one to handle, assemble, decorate all the pieces I threw in one day. Another reason to say "A long time" as the answer to the question!

The winner of the piece of pottery given away during my open house was JOY FLETCHER

I will be open this Saturday from 10am to 4pm if you need some quiet, relaxing space to find unique gifts for friends. Have fun at your holiday events.

1 comment:

Jen Mecca said...

Happy Holidays Vicki! I loved your post on "how long does it take to make something like this". I think you should make a t-shirt to sell at NCECA next year. Jen