I took on these little oil containers thinking they would be simple. Even spent a lot of time carving them....against my better judgement that I should invest minimal time in them until I had worked out the kinks. I think there is hope but they do not pour like I had envisioned. And the little hole that was supposed to direct any drips back into the jar must not be positioned correctly yet. So back to the drawing board. My really big mistake was inserting the neck into the body without trimming it, so it acts like a collection point for liquid when the volume gets low. Hindsight being perfect I realized I had created a dam inside the piece. Others will be in the works to smooth out these issues. I am nothing if not dogged in finding a solution.