Wednesday, October 3, 2007


I went to LA and got to see several museums. Lots of old pots. These are shots of a Palissy platter, 1500's, and a detail from a middle eastern plate, not sure of date. The fish are in a friend's Koi pond. They are my favorite fish, and I have used them as imagery on my pottery often.
Unfortunately, I could not use a flash at the museums, so photos are not crisp with details, and the fish kept swimming so fast that they were already out of the frame by the time I could click.
I'm getting ready for the open house at the gallery this weekend. It should be really great weather and sounds like lots of folks will turn out. All the renovations are complete and I am really happy with the results.




1 comment:

Ron said...

I hope you have a good open house. I have seen slides of the Palissy work, I bet it was cool to see in person. What are the times for your open house?