Monday, February 16, 2009

Spring Daffodils and Cleaning

The daffodils think it is full blown spring here. They are lovely under the trees in the back, and the tiny little tete-a-tete daffodils that I nonchalantly stuck in the ground many years ago are nodding their minute little heads from under a shrubbery. I love the fact that these flowers grow and multiply without much regard for gardeners. They seem to know their purpose in the flower world and really go at it wholeheartedly, without much assistance. No coddling for these guys!
I have been cleaning out my office in an attempt to smooth the wheels of 2009. Keeping ahead of filing bills and orders and keeping my mailing list updated can be a task on the bottom of my "to do" list. However, I have gotten last year's paperwork up to date and it will soon be in a properly marked box, along with new files for 2009. This sorting always involves getting rid of mounds of papers I have kept for reference and ideas. I am a fairly visual person and I love looking at images, so anything is fair game. Hence, lots of piles. The goal is to have surface area in the office, in which to work, eat lunch, etc....I'm getting closer. Perhaps I'll post a picture when done as an incentive for it to stay that way through the year. Here's to your spring cleaning!

1 comment:

Linda Starr said...

I love daffodils. We're expecting rain storms here so I'm doing some indoor cleaning too. Ugh, don't like it but it's necessary.