Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday Pottery

I'll be in the studio throughout most of the holidays, and you are welcome to drop in during regular hours ( about 11am to 5pm ). I have old favorites, new work and hope to get some Braided Baskets done (another series I haven't worked on in a while, but have loads of new ideas for).

Being a one person show--can't seem to get the dog to do anything more than greet people, whine for treats and signal bathroom break times and "Quitten' time!"--I may have to run out to ship a direly needed pottery gift for someone's special gift. So, always good to call to see if I plan to do that when you are contemplating a trip to the studio.

Ask for a quick view of the back area. That's where all the "creatin'" goes on. Hope your holidays are really fun and creative!

No comments: