Thursday, December 26, 2013

Work in New England

Large Textured Leaf Bowl

Green Textured Leaf Bowl

These were some shots of work recently sent to Menage Gallery in Gloucester, MA. They have been carrying my work for over a year now. I have sent a lot of fish work to them but for the holiday season they wanted some of my leaf work. I love texturing these big pieces and adding the details of the brown slip and the splattered spots.
In my effort to be more organized this year, I began entering invoices into Quickbooks and creating new folders for images on my comptuter. Of course there is a learning curve for everything, which I was reminded of last night as I attempted to juggle my old way of entering payments with the new one. And moving things over from the camera to the computer in an organized manner takes a lot longer than the drag and dump everything. No more Scarlet O'Hara, "I'll think about that tomorrow" mindset.

No comments: